Proofpoint Senior Product Manager in Jersey City, New Jersey
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Proofpoint is looking for Sr. Product Manager to join Remote Browser Isolation team, and collaborate with a team in charge of Product management, UI design and technical writing, reporting to the Director of Product Management within the Cloud Security organization. We are looking for someone who takes a hands-on approach to shipping enterprise product(s) with little-to-no support on day-to-day activities. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with cross-functional teams toward a common goal: shipping high-quality products on time. You will work with field representatives and sales to support their efforts and gather feedback for the Proofpoint Isolation product portfolio, and will work closely with technology partners, both internal and external, to strengthen our offering. To be successful in this role at Proofpoint, you must possess strong technical skills while being passionate about the web security and the ability to clearly articulate the product value and vision. You must be comfortable with frequent interactions with Software Engineering, Sales and prospective customers. The ability to clearly communicate business goals in technical terms is a must.
· Collaborate with a team of talented engineers, product managers, technical writers and UI designers to deliver a best class web security product
· Help manage the product roadmap for Proofpoint’s Isolation product portfolio
· Collaborate with sales, threat researchers and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality product experiences that protect the world’s most valuable brands
· Monitor project execution, and help define product roll-out strategy
· Develop user stories and technical requirements for implementation by software engineering.
· Work with Proofpoint customers and key internal stakeholders to identify product requirements
· Work closely with product support, marketing, legal, sales, engineering, finance, and partners to support ongoing initiatives and product releases
What you bring to the team
· Demonstrated experience launching and managing SaaS based products or services
· Passion for web security, cloud threat landscape and DLP
· Successful track record working with field pre-sales and engineering teams to define or deliver coherent solutions that provide strong customer benefits and can easily be integrated into existing infrastructure
· BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent experience
· 4 or more years working in Product Management managing software or cloud products
· You have the technical skill set to talk shop and work in close collaboration with our engineers
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
At Proofpoint, we have a passion for protecting people, data, and brands from today’s advanced threats and compliance risks. We hire the best people in the business to:
Build and enhance our proven security platform
Blend innovation and speed in a constantly evolving cloud architecture
Analyze new threats and offer deep insight through data-driven intel
Collaborate with customers to help solve their toughest security challenges
We are singularly devoted to helping our customers protect what matters most. That’s why we’re a leader in next-generation cybersecurity—and why more than half of the Fortune 100 trust us as a security partner.
Proofpoint is an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.